We are here to help you understand your water bill and water rates. If you are selling your home or business, remember that you need a final reading before you can close on the sale.
As always, the Plainview Water District staff is happy to assist with any questions.
Rates Effective January 1, 2018
Water Rates and Cost
Up to 8,000 gallons: $16.00 minimum
9,000 to 30,000 gallons: $1.99 per 1,000 gallons
31,000 to 50,000 gallons: $2.40 per 1,000 gallons
51,000 to 70,000 gallons: $2.70 per 1,000 gallons
71,000 to 125,000 gallons: $3.00 per 1,000 gallons
Over 125,000 gallons: $3.25 per 1,000 gallons
For more rates, charges and penalties click here.
Billing Schedule for 2021
- January 2021 bill will cover water usage for 4th quarter 2020 (October, November and December 2020)
- April 2021 bill will cover water usage for 1st quarter 2021 (January, February and March 2021)
- July 2021 bill will cover water usage for 2nd quarter 2021 (April, May and June 2021)
- October 2021 bill will cover water usage for 3rd quarter 2021 (July, August and September 2021)
- January 2022 bill will cover water usage for 4th quarter 2021 (October, November and December 2021)